Condo & Rental Claims.
Condominium and rental property claims are unique and often confusing. They are written in a very specific manner and normally involve several different insurance policies.
Who Owns What in a Condominium?
Condominium policies can be vague in defining what belongs to the association and what belongs to the unit owner. Most often review of the bylaws of the association is needed to determine what is covered. Vermeulen Associates has vast experience settling Condominium and rental property claims.
What Does a Rental Lease Cover?
Rental property claims have issues of ownership and coverage similar to a condominium claims. The lease may determine what is covered and what is not covered.
Vermeulen Associates Navigates the Process for You
We manage the entire claim settlement process. Our goal is to get your property rented or occupied as soon as possible.
Our process includes:
- Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting you claim to the insurance company.
- Evaluate, document, and substantiate every detail including structural loss and loss of rent.
- Negotiate on your behalf with your insurance company representative.
- During the whole process our clients are kept informed about the progress and strategies going forward.
- Settle the claim for the maximum amount with little to no hassle for you.
Instead of “trying to settle the claim yourself” let Vermeulen Associates help you through the process. We welcome the opportunity to accept the responsibility of stressful claim settlement and strive to deliver the maximum settlement for your loss. The most crucial part of any claim is the settlement and this is where most claims go wrong. CALL US TODAY (352.383.6438) and let Vermeulen Associates show you how easy a fair and equitable insurance claim & settlement can be achieved.